Since 1 January 2007, we have not accepted any new submission anymore. The authors are recommended to submit their manuscripts to the Journal of Theoretical and Computational Studies which also covers computational science and is managed by MKI. We apologize for the inconvenience due to this matter...
Jurnal Komputasi is a scientific journal published by the Indonesian Computation Society - MKI since 2004. This journal has been registered with the registration number ISSN 1829-6424. The Editorial Board invites you to participate in submitting your scientific papers. All processes (editotorial, publishing, distribution) are done through the net using the facility provided in this site.
MANUSCRIPT AND SUBMISSION :
- The manuscript is a scientific paper in the field of computational science.
- The paper has not been considered for publication in any other journals.
- The paper is written in English.
- The paper is written in LATEX format or MS-Word. There is no particular style for the MS-Word format, since the accepted version will be converted into LATEX. For LATEX users, it is recommended to use the template which can be downloaded at e-DATA.
- The submission is done electronically through the link above.
- All communication thereafter is done ONLY by the web.
- The present status of the paper under processes can be seen online using the access number (10 digits) provided for each article and informed to the author through email.
- The paper will be published after a refereing process by independent referee(s). The referee is choosed by the Editor from the appopriate persons who is not belonging to the same instituion with the author(s).
- The submission is FREE of charge except for :
- A non-HKI member : Rp. 5.000 or US$ 1 / page (final page after conversion).
- A non-LATEX format : Rp. 10.000 or US$ 2 / page (final page after conversion).
- As the paper has been accepted and the payment (for non-member and/or non-LATEX) has been confirmed, the access is opened for public. Generally the whole process would NOT TAKE MORE than 2 months.
- Printed version can be accessed / downloaded by public for free. However, one can request for a hard-copy through the link of request form for hard-copy below the abstract of each paper with the cost written in the page.
RELATED INFORMATION :
- The articles are divided into several categories :
- Letter : a short article contains an original work, not more than 4 pages and 4 figures.
- Regular : an article contains an original work and more than 4 pages.
- Comment : an article responding to another one which has been published before.
- Review : an article which is a compilation of special theme.
- Proceeding : an article which has been presented in a scientific meeting.
- Related to the online system adopted here, a numbering system using 4+2 digits has been introduced, that is 0XYY-ZZ, where X indicates the category numbers above, YY indicates the order of the article in the volume it has been published and ZZZ indicates the page order in the paper.
- This is an example how to write a reference from a paper published in the Komputasi Sains. For a paper in volume 21 and number 020601-12 in 2002 : Komp. Sains 21 (2002) 0206.
- Each volume consists of 50 pages.